Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Memorial Week-end Folks!

Sooooooo, today is Saturday, and I got it right this time!! Hehehe.......last weekend, I kinda bypassed Saturday altogether.  If you read back a few posts, you'll see what I mean.

I walked over to chat with my friend and neighbor, and her hubby happened to have his "Harley" sitting outside, so, of course, I just had to take a picture of it.  Not that I get to ride on it, but Oh Boy!; it sure looks it'd be real fun!!  Anyway, see pictures below:





All I can say is WOW! This is a Classic, and they don't make em like this baby anymore! What a sweet ride that would be!  Ehh.......maybe one of these days my hubby will get a 3-wheeler, he keeps talking about it, but I know that's all that it will be is TALK.  We can't afford such an expensive toy. LOL!

In the meantime I have my own sweet ride!  


 
Isn't she just the prettiest think you ever did see!  Welllll........she can't go quite as fast as the "Harley", but she'll do for now.  At least with my ride, I actually get some exercise, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment