Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sunday - Not Quite a Lost Cause

Sooooooo, today is Sunday! Thank you God for the day you hath made!  It has been a very beautiful one to be sure.




See.................I told you!  This is the view from our driveway, just off the front porch!  As I said.........BEAUTIFUL, WARM, AND GOD GIVEN!




Ohhh, and while I'm uploading pictures, I wanted to show ya' all this one.  It's one of my hubby's prized tomato plants, and it has a few already growing.  Can't wait for those first HOME GROWN tomatoes!  Yum!


As you can see, he has it planted in a big YELLOW bucket, lol.  Hey.......it's got plenty of room to grow that way.......right??  LOL!


Soo.........I've spent the day trying to improve upon my blog's background, and renew a few of my links.  I'm telling ya!  It's a real b*tch when you're not real good at this techie crap!

PS.  Whoooops!  Correction - This post was actually done on Saturday...............NOT Sunday, LOL!  I'm such a dork sometimes!



No comments:

Post a Comment