Saturday, April 10, 2010

I Am Sooo Nervous!!!!!!!!

Hello Friends and Followers,

Yes, I am nervous!  Scared out of my wits!  Why?  Well, I have applied for Social Security Disability.  This is my 3rd appeal, and I have a hearing coming up very soon.  This will be my one and only chance to make them understand my limitations, and my reasons for not being able to work outside my home.  God, if you are listening, please help me say what I need to say, when I need to say it!

You might not know this but I've almost always been very unsure of my abilities, both mental and physical. That is especially true at this point in my life. I'm not sure how to convey my feelings at this hearing, except to explain things as simply as I can, and give examples while doing so.

I really shouldn't talk anymore about this to every Tom, Dick, and Mary, so I'll stop right here and just ask for your prayers and good will for now 

2 comments:

  1. Hi July,

    Hope to day you didnt nervous again...
    I wanna congratulate you my friend, bcoz you got 'The Most Beautiful Blogger Award' from my blog THE NOTE @ http://nensa-thenote.blogspot.com
    hopefully you can accept the award.
    please take it on our blog.
    I'll be waiting you...
    Have a wonderful week-end, July!!
    Hugs n kisses

    Nensa Moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwww! Nensa my dear, you've made my heart sing! This could not have come at a better time! I've had a pretty awful time this past week. :o(

    This award will hold a very special place in my heart! Thank you sooooo very much!

    ReplyDelete