Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Befuddled & BeMuddled!

Hey Ya' all!!   It's St Patrick's Day!  

I just wanted to wish all my "Fabulous followers" a great St. Patty's Day!


Photobucket


Ohhh..........and I'm an Irish Lassie!! Although I've never actually been to Ireland, my descendants came from that beautiful country!

The reason for this posts title is because I've been prescribed a new medication for my fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. I've been taking said medication for two days now, and I'm thinking it might be the reason for my feelings of befuddlement. It's almost as though a fog has settled over my brain.

Hmmm? Mayhap I needs to talk to my physician about this new affliction?

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest picture! I have a friend on a medicine that works real well for her fibromyalgia. Her blog is called what passes for sane on crazy day. I can't remember if she mentions what it is.

    Hang in there lassie!

    ReplyDelete