Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Blog's Title Page.......

Hello!

I wanted to take a few moments and let you all know that I have just recently changed the title of my Blog.

When I first started out I had given it the title of: 

"It Is My Dream Too, and I Will Have it!"

But I decided it was a little too long and it wouldn't have allowed me to write about all the things that interest me, or those that make me angry, or sad, or just totally bamboozle me altogether!

And.........since I am definitely a baby boomer, I think this name will give me more leeway on the variety of subjects that I might wish to blog about.

Through my research of the subject, I found that there is also a considerable audience pertaining to baby boomers. While doing my research I discovered that,
according to the U.S. Census Bureau

as of July 2005, baby boomers made up a total of 78.2 million, and 50.8% of those were women.



So, now I hope you have an inkling of why I changed the title of my blog. Simply put, I am a baby boomer, therefore I can talk about things other than my dream of being a writer.  I can discuss things that are relevant to my age group, but I can also talk about things that interest me, or things that I am upset about, or that really just piss me off!      :o)


Thanks for visiting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment